Menu

does anybody here use this?

ProudGrandma

Multiplication - Times Table help to learn em' fast!

what do you think??? My one main question is, if you are teaching multiplication and division to your 5-6 year old, when are they learning their adding and subtracting??

Kathy

I'm using Times Tales with my 2nd and 5th grader (bought primarily for the older who was strugglign with his times tables) as a supplement to their regular math program. Times Tales is just one book, essentially large flash cards, but the idea is cute and the kids do seem to get something out of it. It's definitely not a whole math program so plenty of time to learn addition and subtraction.

I'm using Times Tales with my 2nd and 5th grader (bought primarily for the older who was strugglign with his times tables) as a supplement to their regular math program. Times Tales is just one book, essentially large flash cards, but the idea is cute and the kids do seem to get something out of it. It's definitely not a whole math program so plenty of time to learn addition and subtraction.

Is it worth the money? It looks interesting...but didn't know if it worked as well as they claim.

Kathy