Menu

Bummed about having to wait to start our new science program

nukeswife

I recently bought WPs Animals and their worlds for my dd who loves animals and can't seem to learn enough about them to get her fill. I thought it would make a great program for her. I read a lot about shipping issues with the books from WP but it seemed that if you only ordered the WP exclusives from them things usually went smoothly. Well I ordered just the TG, Make your own Animal book, Habitats Hollows and Homes Journal and 2 books I couldn't find anywhere else from WP and then found all the other books on Amazon or through PBS. I have all my books, I got a shipping notice from WP (7 days after I placed the order which seems kind of long but anyway) and my box arrived Saturday. It had the TG, the MYOA book and one of the books. The Habitats, Hollows and Homes journal and the other book were highlighted on my slip with a hand written note that the items would ship soon.

I tried to call today but got the machine and nobody's responded to my call yet.

I'm really bummed that they didn't even have one of their exclusives in stock, seems like if you're the only one that carries that item that you'd keep it in stock, or that if you're having problems with getting it printed etc, that you'd post something about it on your website.

Now we have to postpone starting the program even longer which is really bumming me and dd out.

Thanks for listening to me ramble.