Menu

weekly syllabus

aready

I have done some searching and can't find the answer to this question, even though it has GOT to be on here. I'm sure I'm just not searching for the right thing. Anyway- does anyone have a great resource for planning SOTW 1, FLL 3, WWE or any other books WTM suggests? I want to make my schedule and can't seem to find one that breaks it down into weeks. Even a skeleton of what someone else has done would be great! I just want some ideas about how best to do this.

Thanks!

FLL3 has a schedule in the back. It lists how many lessons to do each week depending on which aspects of the program you're incorporating.(like dictionary skills and writing). As far as WWE I'm not sure if you have the workbook. If you have the workbook start and the beginning and keep going until you finish.(not trying to be snarky here) If you have the hardback and are making your own lessons then follow the plan in the book. I think it mentions in WTM that one way to schedule lessons is to take the total number of lessons and then divide by the number of weeks, giving you the number of lessons to do each week.

HTH:001_smile: