Menu

We need to repeat the first 26 lessons of BJU math...

diaperjoys

Is there any way to get just a section of the workbook??? We started first grade math last year because my son finished MUS Primer by christmas. Then we moved this summer... and now he has forgotten alot and clearly needs to repeat. I've spent a couple weeks reviewing with other worksheets around the house, and practicing the difficult concepts, but I really think he'd do better just starting again. But how can I get the needed workbook pages?

If you have the newest 3rd edition, it comes with a CD with additional practice sheets for each lesson so you could work through each of those until you get the to the page where you left off. These sheets are set up just the same as the original lessons. Another option would be to look on the used curriculum board and see if you could even find an unused Spring Into Action workbook from the 2nd edition - this also has those same lessons repeated for additional practice.

Hope this helps.