Menu

Having issues with Discovery Streaming

I was all excited to try Discovery Streaming. After a year of wanting it, we finally have enough money to get it. We start school next week, so I signed up free trial to make sure I really want it and so I can get a different Spanish if it's not what I want.

I signed up free trial on Monday. I have a page but no access to videos. I sent in an email and got back one telling me that to get trial, to go to this page. However, that was the page I had already filled out to get trial lol. I called tech support and the lady on the other line couldn't figure out why I didn't have access and said she would play around with it and call me back. I sent in a tech support request via email on Monday and another on Tuesday. I called again this morning as soon as they opened and left my number. I have yet to be contacted from any of these attempts!

Ugh! If I don't hear from them by noon, I am going to have to give up on getting Streaming and look for another SPanish program so I can have it hear on time.

Finally, someone got to me. Apparantly there are problems with the trial version right now and many people are having same issue. There are no problems with the regular version but I don't want to lay down a non-refundable $200 for a Spanish program that I haven't ever seen.

The NAU website and the youtube promos do not tell me anything about how it's formatted, etc. I really need to see a sample lesson so I can tell if it will work for my kids or not. I really only want it for SPanish. Most of the other things I can find an equivalent on Youtube or other web resources or via my netflix.