Menu

Deal alert - Hooked on Phonics

mom2abcd

Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read $95.97! (reg $239.95)

http://www.hookedonphonics.com/404.aspx?404;http://www.hookedonphonics.com:80/1566

Free Shipping on $130

New Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read - Normally $239.95, only $159.95 - Expires 08/15/09

Use code: SAVE40 - 40% off your order - Expires *unknown*

Use code slick50 for 50% off!

I think Sing, Spell, Read, and Write is similar and more well-loved? But if you're looking for this, it's quite a deal.

Edited by mom2abcd
Added jplain's code for those who don't scroll down

Wait! Use code slick50 for 50% off!

There are several other items for sale as well. Click on the Overstock tab to find them.

I was interested in the K-2nd set, but decided to get the K-1st set instead, because with 50% off it came to only $20 plus shipping. I figure if we really like it, I'll buy the 2nd grade set separately. The newest (not-yet-released) version of 2nd grade will be selling for less than $60 on Amazon, and the older version is available new for under $40 via Amazon Marketplace.

Great deal - I'm not sure I really need it, but I've always heard such good things about HOP that it was just too good to pass up :) Even if we just used the readers and the games it's a good deal!

I got the K-1 package and the Grade 2 package (all 2007 editions) for under $40 plus shipping and tax ($54 total).

Thanks for posting!

This is an amazing deal, if you're interested in the HOP products. A few days ago, I purchased Hooked on French Deluxe and Hooked on Spanish for a little over $31, shipped, after combining the discount code (slick50) and the sale price. The original price was something like $170 for both.