Menu

need clarification about the Killgallon sentence Composing books

April in WA

I am interested in buying the Killgallon sentence composing books many have talked about, but I'm confused about which to buy. If I go to Amazon they show Story Grammar for the Elementary School: A Sentence-Composing Approach: A Student Worktext(Feb. 2008) and Sentence Composing for Elementary School: A Worktext to Build Better Sentences(March 2000). Are these the same books, just different editions? If so, which is prefered? If not, what is the difference? I have the same questions for the middle school books as well.

Blessings,

April in WA

composing books for middle school. My guess is that the two elementary books are in some ways similar with the grammar book focusing more on using sentence imitation to teach grammar as well as sentence structure.

If you're only wanting sentence composing, I'd stick with the older book. If you have enough time before starting the middle school books, I'd do both in subsequent years.