Menu

Does Sonlight EVER have a coupon code/sale?

WiseOwlKnits

I've been watching a couple of things on their website and they have stayed the same price every time I check. I'm about to just give up and order it anyway, but I figured I'd ask beforehand if they ever put their stuff on sale? I'd be bummed if I ordered it and then they had some semi-annual sale. LOL!

ETA: The things I'm ordering are Science Kits so they won't qualify me for a Core Club Discount. :)

Edited by Hill Country Classical Academy

I've been watching a couple of things on their website and they have stayed the same price every time I check. I'm about to just give up and order it anyway, but I figured I'd ask beforehand if they ever put their stuff on sale? I'd be bummed if I ordered it and then they had some semi-annual sale. LOL!

ETA: The things I'm ordering are Science Kits so they won't qualify me for a Core Club Discount. :)

No. They do have a scratch and dent sale each year in about March, but you never know what will be on the list ahead of time. They also have occasional discounts for Rosetta Stone, but no other sales.

Heather