Menu

IEW Help

cindyinTexas

I have IEW Group B

Can someone help me see if I am missing pages from my IEW Notebook. I put it away till my now 7th grader would be ready to use it. I am looking through it and I have nothing but blank paper under the Outlines/Compositions tab and nothing under the Checklists. Is this correct? I am thinking that it was just there for the children to file these items after they completed them.

If someone could help me on this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Cindy

I received an envelope that has instructions, lesson plans and student handouts. This envelope should have come with the SWI set. Maybe you could call them and see if they will send you another packet. They might also have it as a download. You will definitely want to get these papers as they are part of the program.

This is the Student Writing Intensive binder. If someone could just look behind the tabs Outlines/Compositions and Style Charts to see what should be there. I ordered this from the Old Schoolhouse Magazine store and I am not sure they would know. Please if someone could take 5 seconds to look I would truly appreciate it.

HI,

Thanks!!!!:001_smile:

That is probably why I only have plain paper behind these tabs. I just wanted to make sure I was not missing anything. I do have the envelope with all the student sheets in it. Looks like I am set to teach it another year.

Edited by cindyinTexas