Menu

If I wanted to buy a few units of TOG...

LunaLee

should I buy them now, or can I wait 'till later? I'm looking at getting Year 2 Units 3 & 4, maybe Unit 2 for use later in the year. Someone mentioned there are a limited supply? Is that right? I've decided I don't want the DE because I'd just end up printing it all up on paper anyways, so I might as well just get the print edition, but I'd like to wait until at least August, however if there are a limited amount, I don't want to risk waiting and then have them not be available when I need to order.

My brain is hurting.:svengo:

There is a limited supply of the print edition of TOG years 1, 2, and 3. If you purchase the print edition you can resale them. No one knows when they will sell out of the printed copies. So I guess you could wait and there might be some left. If it were *me* and I really wanted to use TOG print I would go ahead and place the order:001_smile:.

Hope this helps!

Kristen

Yes, unless you can find a used copy. Or, you could use the Classic Tog, they are available used...

I bought up all the TOG I could get thinking I might use it. Then I decided not to use it. LOL! It resells well. So, if I were you, I would buy it now and hang onto it...

You can call TOG and they will tell you how much stock they have left...they did that for me....