Menu

Leaving feedback

May I post that leaving feedback here is a bit of a pain?

It's only because you have to supply the link to the thread of the transaction. Sounds simple but really it's not. It takes a lot longer to leave feedback when you have to search for the thread in another window, copy/paste, and then leave feedback. This is why I have not been leaving feedback.

It would be great if we didn't have to link the thread.

May I post that leaving feedback here is a bit of a pain?

It's only because you have to supply the link to the thread of the transaction. Sounds simple but really it's not. It takes a lot longer to leave feedback when you have to search for the thread in another window, copy/paste, and then leave feedback. This is why I have not been leaving feedback.

It would be great if we didn't have to link the thread.

I felt the same way at first, but then I changed the way I leave feedback. I first go find the thread, then copy the link and then click on the seller's name which takes me directly to the feedback. Takes less than 2 minutes and it a) shows the person I dealt with that I can take the time to leave feedback and b) allows others to see what type of buyer/seller the person is. Hope that helps.