Menu

Joy Hakim/Ugly Betty Fans

This was an odd intersection - I was watching an Ugly Betty episode from the end of the season (I don't really follow Ugly Betty, but have run out of other shows to watch on Hulu and was wasting time, avoiding house cleaning), and a shot started on one of Hakim's Story of Science books (Newton at the Center, I believe.)

I thought if anyone else watching the shown had made note of that, it would be someone here! :D Anyone else notice?

This was an odd intersection - I was watching an Ugly Betty episode from the end of the season (I don't really follow Ugly Betty, but have run out of other shows to watch on Hulu and was wasting time, avoiding house cleaning), and a shot started on one of Hakim's Story of Science books (Newton at the Center, I believe.)

I thought if anyone else watching the shown had made note of that, it would be someone here! :D Anyone else notice?

:lol:

You guessed right!!!

I was watching that show just a couple days ago. I was so surprised that I rewound to see it again. They're great books.