What's with the ads?

Photo

Anyone Familiar with "Giggle Time: Establishing the Social Connection" by Susan Aud Sonders?

2 replies to this topic

What's with the ads?

#1 Crimson Wife

Crimson Wife

Qualified Bee Keeper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19287 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:27 PM

Giggle Time: Establishing the Social Connection

It was listed as a resource under "Relationship-Based Approaches for Students with Autism" along side FloorTime, RDI, and SCERTS in a book I'm currently reading on working with students who have visual impairments plus autism or atypical social development.

I cannot borrow it through ILL as it is listed as "reference only" and not available for checkout. It is fairly inexpensive used but I am reluctant to order something based solely off a 1 paragraph description.

#2 Crimson Wife

Crimson Wife

Qualified Bee Keeper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19287 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:30 PM

And in case this thread turns up at some point in a search, the curriculum for visual impairment + autism is called Better Together by Linda Hagood. 

• maize likes this

#3 Moved On

Moved On

Apprentice Bee Keeper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5455 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:42 PM

Giggle Time: Establishing the Social Connection

It was listed as a resource under "Relationship-Based Approaches for Students with Autism" along side FloorTime, RDI, and SCERTS in a book I'm currently reading on working with students who have visual impairments plus autism or atypical social development.

I cannot borrow it through ILL as it is listed as "reference only" and not available for checkout. It is fairly inexpensive used but I am reluctant to order something based solely off a 1 paragraph description.

I have not looked at it before but did you see there's access to preview it through Amazon?

https://www.amazon.c...uct_top?ie=UTF8

Edited by Canadian Mom of 2, 18 May 2017 - 03:42 PM.