Menu

Opinions on JHU CTY online Spanish program for elementary

mathnerd

I am wondering if my DS will benefit from the online program for elementary spanish from JHU CTY. He is currently using GSWS and DuoLingo and has finished Song School Spanish. Has anyone used CTY for Spanish and would you mind sharing your opinions on it? My reason for looking into it is that it has many more levels leading to high school level spanish and if this works out, I might outsource the bulk of spanish to online learning through CTY. 

http://cty.jhu.edu/ctyonline/courses/world_languages/spanish_elementary_basic_SPL1.html

TIA!

You might have more luck posting this question on the K-8 Curriculum Board.  I think that this Bilingual Education Board is for bilingual parents, who wouldn't usually be outsourcing basic language study in one of their fluent languages (unless you were to hit on a recommendation, say, from a bilingual Chinese-English family who happened to outsource Spanish)...at least that's my understanding of this Board.  Best wishes with whatever you decide!