What's with the ads?

#1 HomeschoolingMy4

HomeschoolingMy4

Hive Mind Level 2 Worker: Nurse Bee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:04 PM

I'm getting ready to order my daughters' Apologia science notebooks and noticed that they also have a Junior Notebook but I can't find an age or grade range for the junior notebooks. My older two girls will definitely need the regular ones (4th&5th grades) but I'm debating about which to get for my 1st/2nd grader. I'm trying to simplify things by using the same curriculum and don't want to complicate things too much but if the jr book is closer to her level, then I'm happy to buy that. The price is the same.

#2 parias1126

parias1126

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:08 PM

The Junior Journals are for K-2. I am using Botany for my 2nd and 3rd grader and I chose to go with the original Journal and not wait for the Junior since it won't be out for Botany until September.

#3 HomeschoolingMy4

HomeschoolingMy4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:24 PM

Awesome! That helps a TON! Hmm... now I need to decide which to buy. She's not a big writer so I'm kinda leaning towards Jr for the youngest..

#4 parias1126

parias1126

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:25 PM

Awesome! That helps a TON! Hmm... now I need to decide which to buy. She's not a big writer so I'm kinda leaning towards Jr for the youngest..

If she's not a big writer then the junior is better. I am getting the other because I want my kids to write more.

#5 carlamom2ansnm

carlamom2ansnm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:54 PM

We're doing astronomy and I decided to go with the Jr. for my 1st grader who is not a big fan of writing. It has less writing assignments, but still will be able to go along with the 4th grader.

What's with the ads?