Menu

Sinus rinse usage with children?

Do you do them on you kids at all? I know that the literature with the one I have says safe for ages over 5. Anyone do this with their kids and notice that it makes a difference for them?

I have tried and tried talk my kids into this, but they're not having any of it. This isn't something I want to force them into, you know? But it has made such huge difference with me, that I am certain it would help the kids, too.

It's just such a hard sell. "Here, look, we're just going to squirt this water up your nose ... " :lol:

I have tried and tried talk my kids into this, but they're not having any of it. This isn't something I want to force them into, you know? But it has made such huge difference with me, that I am certain it would help the kids, too.

It's just such a hard sell. "Here, look, we're just going to squirt this water up your nose ... " :lol:

Yep! I can relate. One of mine HATES his nasal spray so I am not sure he will buy the whole sinus rinse thing. I will try with them given what we have going on right now. I hate this spring allergy/cold/sinus infection cycle we get into. Not fun! I started using it yesterday. It was so much better than I thought it would be. I was certain I would gag and sputter and the like, but nope, it went like it was supposed to, thankfully.!

Thanks!