Menu

Traveling to New Boston, NH - can anyone help us find a place to stay?

Our family will be traveling to a wedding in New Boston, NH, this June. We need accommodations for 7 nights for two adults, a teen, a pre-teen and a baby. We'd love to stay somewhere besides a giant hotel but we realize that may not be possible, especially as all the B&B's I've ever checked into either don't allow children or the rooms are set up for only two people so we'd need two rooms, making it financially impractical. We need to stay fairly close to the New Boston/Nashua area because we'll be seeing our host family daily. Can anyone help?

Right by the Manchester airport there's a hotel (the name escapes me at the moment) that has a place that's more like a condo/apartment. We have friends that come up from FL and they have 5 kids. They stay here and have room for all the kids to sleep, although some may sleep on the floor. It has a living room and a kitchen. I don't know the cost.

If you PM me tomorrow, I'll ask dh if he remembers the name. It's a very large chain, like the Marriott or something. I'll let you know.

This is 20 minutes from New Boston.