Menu

Results in for Christian Filmmakers 36-hour contest

Did anyone here participate? Dd16 made a movie but didn't get it entered in time. Still she learned a lot about the whole process. Maybe next year. Here's the link for this year's contest:

http://www.christianfilmmakers.org/contest/2009-04/

I'm amazed to see what folks can pull together in such a short time. Our whole family got involved and it will always be a delightful memory.

My friend composed the music for the winning film! :)

That's awesome your dd did a film!! :thumbup:

That's so neat! What an awesome film - It made me tear up a little - so precious. Considering the security elements that were required, I am especially impressed with the plot idea in that film.

This was my daughter's first attempt at any filming (she borrowed the video camera because we don't own one) and so it was quite difficult for her. But I encouraged her because I loved her enthusiasm for the project. She just poured herself into it completely and even though it was too late for the contest, she did end up with a finished film that she can show to all her friends.:)