Menu

home printers...need recommendations

ProudGrandma

I currently have a HP Envy 6055 printer and I HATE it.  I LOVE the Instant Ink program it came with, but other than that, I hate it.  I sometimes prints, and then sometimes it doesn't (I think I have figured it has something to do with connecting properly to the internet...and then connecting to my computer, but it's not reliable)....I can't for the life of me figure out how to scan (which was a feature I really wanted)...I bought it back in April last year when there were VERY few options available because of COVID, so I settled on this one....

But I want to replace it.  I would love to stick with the Instant Ink program, but other than that, I just need some recommendations for a reliable color printer that won't break my bank to buy it....(under $250....preferably closer to $200)....but I don't want to waste money on a dud again either.  

I would like it to scan (fax is not needed)....other than that I am pretty open to other things.  Thanks.