Menu

Favorite Math Games

letsplaymath

New blog post you might enjoy:

“Games put children in exactly the right frame of mind for learning difficult things. Children relax when they play — and they concentrate. They don’t mind repeating certain facts or procedures over and over, if repetition is part of the game.â€

—Peggy Kaye

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing. That looks like something to add to my collection!

Since I'm here, I may as well add some of my favorites for

Family Math - for K-8th grade. Admittedly not my most user-friendly resource but we have found some gems here.

Games for Math by Peggy Kaye- for K-3rd grade

Mega-Fun Card Games by Scholastic- for 3rd-5th grade

Super Cool Math Board Games by Scholastic- for 3rd-6th grade

Games 4 Learning is a seller on Teachers Pay Teachers with fun and easy games to print and play. If you're already a member of SchoolhouseTeachers.com, it's already part of your membership! It is listed under "Everyday Games". Great for K-5th grade

For FREE games you can check out my Pintrest board: Math- Games and Manipulatives .

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing. That looks like something to add to my collection!

Since I'm here, I may as well add some of my favorites for

Family Math - for K-8th grade. Admittedly not my most user-friendly resource but we have found some gems here.

Games for Math by Peggy Kaye- for K-3rd grade

Mega-Fun Card Games by Scholastic- for 3rd-5th grade

Super Cool Math Board Games by Scholastic- for 3rd-6th grade

Games 4 Learning is a seller on Teachers Pay Teachers with fun and easy games to print and play. If you're already a member of SchoolhouseTeachers.com, it's already part of your membership! It is listed under "Everyday Games". Great for K-5th grade

For FREE games you can check out my Pintrest board: Math- Games and Manipulatives .

I love Family Math and Games for Math. And thanks for sharing your Pinterest board. Lots of yummy links to explore! 

I'd really love to make something like this (from one of your Pins). But I think I'd use card stock and laminate it. Might not be quite as much fun to play with, but easier to make, easier to store.

• Like 2