Menu

sometimes i feel like i'm just the tallest person in the house

jackson'smama

and that the kids are running the show. i swear, they can't even lie or sit still quietly long enough to hear a short story on audio. i am in the room with them trying to nurse their sister. they insist on starting to make stupid noises, sing stupid songs, roll around and into each other with some form of fight ensuing....aggghhhh...it's driving me nuts. everything seems like a struggle. i swear if there were a military school down the road, i'd like to send their little butts today. i'm mad at them right now, but i feel like i'm the one to blame. i just don't know how to get it together on this. sometimes they're awesome, but it's in such short bursts and so random. i feel like the majority of our day is nuts. give me some hard talk. throw it at me. btw, they are 8 and 5 yo boys and 2 yo girl. i'm generally happy with our curriculum and try to combine boys as much as possible but the 2yo throws many a wrench in the works.

fwiw, i work outside the home two days a week.

i have chronic back pain that i'm in the process of dealing with.

we are building a house. so i am generally stressed, but i'm just needing a plan here. a daily plan. a weekly plan. a discipline plan. if you look, you'll see i've posted before about burnout and such. it's still there.

if you've read this, thanks. if you can comment, that'd be great.