Menu

Beth Moore Bible studies, only for women?

I've done it, and it's a great study. All of her studies are written for women, but

the Daniel material isn't directed at women, just her writing style and also the audience in the video. And for Daniel, the video portion is pretty important. She covers lots of important material that isn't in the book. I think it would be fine for a men, as long as they realized going in that she might call them her "sweet sister" or something like it every once in a while :)

Having just come home from our ladies' Bible study, where we have just finished week 10 of "Daniel", I totally agree with the above. She assumes the people watching are mainly women and addresses them as such. But there is so much to learn from this study, particularly, that I'm planning to borrow it for my Dh and my eldest son to do. And yes, the video is absolutely necessary.

I've done it, and it's a great study. All of her studies are written for women, but

the Daniel material isn't directed at women, just her writing style and also the audience in the video. And for Daniel, the video portion is pretty important. She covers lots of important material that isn't in the book. I think it would be fine for a men, as long as they realized going in that she might call them her "sweet sister" or something like it every once in a while :)

I think they could handle that, as long as the actual study and questions are for a general population. Thanks.