Menu

How do YOU use Word Roots by Critical Thinking Co.?

cheryl h

We have been using the Word Roots workbooks for dd13 and ds11 along with their spelling programs, and I am a bit uncertain of what we should be doing other than just doing the excercises. There is a Post-test for the end of the book, but we should be doing a some review also. Because we just started using them this fall, we started ds11 with the A1 book and dd13 with the B1 book, and plan on moving through a couple books a year.

How do YOU use these books? Do you have them do a weekly quiz that you put together?

Edited by cheryl h
wrong board, sorry

We have been using the Word Roots workbooks for dd13 and ds11 along with their spelling programs, and I am a bit uncertain of what we should be doing other than just doing the excercises. There is a Post-test for the end of the book, but we should be doing a some review also. Because we just started using them this fall, we started ds11 with the A1 book and dd13 with the B1 book, and plan on moving through a couple books a year.

How do YOU use these books? Do you have them do a weekly quiz that you put together?

Sorry, I don't know how this got posted here and I can't figure out how to delete it or redirect to other board. :tongue_smilie: