Menu

Green Lantern watch? Nintendo DS game for a 6yo?

I'm trying to help my future MIL with her Christmas shopping but we're both stumped on 2 items...

5 year old (boy) wants a Green Lantern watch (like a friend of his has). The friend's watch is obviously one made for kids. Green plastic band, clasp closure (very important to the 5yo), digital display. The friend's mom picked it up at a garage sale and so we have no idea where to buy one. I've looked on eBay and on Amazon. MIL has looked at K-Mart, Wal-Mart and a few other stores. Any ideas where we/she can find any Green Lantern watch suitable for a 5yo.

6 year old boy wants a "new game" for his Nintendo DS (not the new 3D one). MIL wants something educational but fun... Emphasis both on educational and fun. So far, we can only find games that are too basic (learning letters, numbers, colors, shapes) or that are too hard for him. He reads on about a 2nd grade level and likes most typical boy stuff.

Thanks for any help/ideas you can give us.

Sue