Menu

Guest Jen9874

Guest Jen9874

We are using A Beka Biology with our HS daughter this year. There are 24 lessons in the text book and 25 labs in the lab manual. Does anyone have a schedule that they have used for this? We might be getting together with another family to do labs so I am trying to figure out a simple schedule for the year (ie. Complete 1 chapter per week. After completing 2 chapters, spend the third week completing 3 labs.) The Scope and Sequence in the back of the book doesn't have a clear schedule layed out. Has anyone done this at home or at a co-op that would share their scheduling plan? Thanks!

Guest Jen9874

Thanks for your suggestion. I have the Teacher's Edition but the Scope and Sequence in the back of the Teacher book clusters work in 3 wk segments and doesn't separate one week from another. For example, the 1st 3 wk section includes 2 chapters, 1 test and 3 labs but the 3rd section includes 3 chapters, 1 test and only 2 labs.

I am hoping to find a simple formula like complete one chapter and the corresponding labs per week or complete 2 chapters in 2 wks and spend the 3rd week doing labs. I want to make a daily schedule to reference what she needs to complete every day. I thought if someone had used a formula like the two mentioned above, it would be easier to plan for the yr! :)