Menu

Stories of The World Question

Momma2Many66

Does anyone know what the differences are between the older Stories of World Activity Guide from several years ago and the new revised version ?

I purchased the older version (Ancients) Activity Guide a few years ago and I went to the peacehill press website to purchase a pdf of the student pages to download because I need to make a lot of copies ( I have 4 kids doing it this year) and they only have the "revised" version of the Stories of The World Activity Guide Student Pages.

The student pages only are the "actual pages" and not the teaching portion of the text, so I need to be sure the older version that I want to use as my teaching text will coincide with the newer revised student pages I want to purchase on pdf.

Does it matter If I use the revised version, will it go okay with my older Activity Guide manual or will it be too drastially different ?

I tried to call and ask peacehill press but they are closed for the day, I was hoping to print these off tonight while I have some free time, that is why I am coming on here to see if anyone knows if there is much of a difference in the two versions.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me !