Menu

HOD users......organization help!

my children will be using bigger as well. i organized the books by science & history, based on the order we'll read them. i also separated the extension readers and emergent readers (as each child has their own level). the storybooks are in a basket, and i'll read those to both of them. anyway, i have it all organized on a shelf & it makes it easy to find what i need.

i would also cross-post this in the K-8 forum. the general forum moves so fast, and it may be buried here. lastly, are you a member of the HOD yahoo group? i'd check there as well. hth.

...oh! julie at the HOD boards posted how she organized bigger too! be sure and look there! she even has pix!:)

I am using HOD for the first time this year with my 2 youngest children. We are using PHfHG (not sure if that's the correct abbreviation).

I have one shelf that is just for my HOD books. I like the idea of organizing them by History/Science/Independent Readers, etc. I have never thought of that before. I may have a little project today.

Hope you get more answers but I would definitely check out the HOD forums.

God Bless,

Elise in NC