Menu

Science Fair - Anyone Else?

Cindyz

Last night we participated in our local Home School program's science fair. We had a really great time. I loved walking around and looking at all of the great projects. What really impressed me the most was the excitement that all of the kids had when explaining their projects. It was incredible how the projects excited all of the kids about science!

Little Man won two awards. We were so surprised and shocked when he won Best in Show (1st place) for K-3 age group and Visitor's Choice award (granted, he had a lot of family visitors that voted for him on this one). My guy is 6 and in K so all of our friends and family were very impressed with his performance.

Is anyone else participating in the local science fair?

Science_Fair09.jpg

We participate in a science fair, but there is no competition. Everyone that is there gets a certificate. My dd5 did penguins and my ds8 did The Periodic Table based on Ellen McHenry curriculum and Fizz, Bang, Bubble and Flash chemistry book. He also had an edible periodic table that everyone enjoyed.