Menu

1 day sale at RightStart Math!

MamaNurse

I don't often get to post here, but I wanted to share with you an email I just got from RightStart. They are having a 1 day sale on gently used items. There are some great deals in there and I thought maybe someone would like to take advantage of them.

http://activitiesforlearning.com/cybermonday.aspx

I got the Math Card Games kit I've been wanting for years. :001_smile:

Blessed Holiday Season to you!

Amy...mama of 3 sweet boys + 1 boy on the way

Edited by MamaNurse

Oh thanks for the reminder to mention that. They added the charge on check-out for me, too, but I wrote them a note in the checkout note box and w/in a few minutes, they had corrected the total. They sent me out a new invoice reflecting the update. I think their cart is auto-set to add shipping, so I'm sure they are aware of the issue.

Glad you found something there, too.

Yay!

Amy

Thank you for telling us about the sale! I'm usually nursing while online and the baby got wild while I was on last time, so I forgot to say that. She's getting into that wild nursing stage that generally involves some sort of attempt at nursing upside down with her feet over one of my shoulders or something. lol Very distracting.