Menu

VP-Latin for Children vs MP-Latina Christiana I

misscometa

We're using Latina Christiana I with CD, but ds finds it boring, he likes the fact he's learning Latin, but not the curriculum. I see lots of you mention Verita Press-Latin for Children.

Maybe some of you can offer me your own personal experiences with both Curruculums. Their differences, what is more appealing of one from the other. Why some children like Latin for Children more tha LC?

Thanks

My kids use and love LFC, but I can't compare it to MP. They have thoroughly enjoyed learning a new language, and LFC keeps it interesting. The DVD lessons have to be their favorite part. It's become a family event in our house. :)

The optional activity book really ropes one of my kids in, and she really does need the extra practice it provides, but my other in LFC doesn't care for it. The way it's set up it's easy for each child to get exactly what they need/prefer, and keep them both on the same lesson.

(LFC is actually made by Classical Academic Press, VP just carries it and recommends it.)