Menu

Science Excursion --waiting...

momtotkbb

waiting...waiting.

I was so excited bec according to UPS tracking I was to receive my shipment from Science Excursion TODAY. It didn't arrive --when I went back on UPS to see where it was it has been rescheduled for delivery on Sept. 2 ---it's still in CA. UGH! I wanted it to read through while I waited for dd to have her wisdom teeth out tomorrow and to enjoy my reading while she recuperated.

Did you get it yet??

I know the waiting can be hard. Sounds like you're getting yours waaaaay faster than I got mine. I ordered mine.....oh, last year sometime. She had to put the kits together (I had assumed they were already put together and were ready to ship.....wrong). Problem was....quite a few of our items were on backorder and she wanted to ship both kits at the same time. It literally was MONTHS before they were sent. She did keep us informed through e-mail every few weeks. But.....seriously, it was ridiculous!

Waiting MONTHS! Yikes! I would go nuts --okay nuttier than I am already:001_smile:

I didn't order the kits bec when I looked at the list of what they included I already owned it all --I'm kind of a science teacher geek. Apparently the items have been sitting at UPS for several days according to their tracking list of scans for arrival and departures. They are now scheduled to arrive tomorrow which means I should have it around 5pm since we have a new UPS driver who delivers late afternoons.

Are you liking the program?

Yep...it was about a 2 month wait from the time I ordered til the time everything got shipped. I did get quite annoyed about it. We actually haven't gotten much time to use them yet. But, what we have used....yes, I like it. I can see *maybe* having everything for the K kit on hand.....but the other ones?? Wow.....that's a lot of stuff. Sitting at the UPS for days?? How rude! :001_smile: Hope you get it later today and will enjoy it!