Menu

Miquon worksheet Z-8 question

Dana

On the guessing game, we can see that the answer has to be 24 or 26, but I can't figure out which one or how you could tell. Is there anything I'm overlooking? Anyone have a reason for one number over the other?

Thanks!

I can't figure it out either. The TM just says that Sue is a poor player and wastes questions. :lol: I wonder if the "ends with 4 or 6" answer was supposed to be no, so it HAS to be 28. Or maybe Sue narrowed it down to 24 or 26, then whichever she guessed first happened to be correct and the game was over.

I can't figure it out either. The TM just says that Sue is a poor player and wastes questions. :lol: I wonder if the "ends with 4 or 6" answer was supposed to be no, so it HAS to be 28. Or maybe Sue narrowed it down to 24 or 26, then whichever she guessed first happened to be correct and the game was over.

I'm guessing that Sue just guessed right. The fact that you can't tell the number for sure is just more evidence that she is a poor player.

It was funny that I was looking in the guide as ds was commenting that asking whether the number ended in 5 was a dumb question :D

Thanks for the viewpoints. Sue just guessing and getting the answer makes sense, but then I'd think they shouldn't have left the blank for the student to fill in since both answers would be correct. Glad we're not the only ones to have trouble with this sheet.

Ds wanted to play the game on our own, so we did that some during lunch.