Menu

Who Is God and Can I Really Know Him by Apologia

Quiver0f10

According to the catalog, ages 6-14. I bought it and plan to use it with my soon to be 5 and 7 year old. We'll see how it goes. I'm thinking I'll use the 4 books as a 4 year cycle and go through them again so the kids will grasp more when they are older. I've looked through my copy and like what I see, but don't plan to actually start using it until the fall.

I just started using this with my 11yo dd. My only beef with it is the age suggestion, actually. I'm not sure how any resource can work for such a wide age range. Anyway, enough of my griping. I think it's a wonderful book and with my own kids it's perfect for about 9-11 or 12 years old. YMMV.

According to the catalog, ages 6-14. I bought it and plan to use it with my soon to be 5 and 7 year old. We'll see how it goes. I'm thinking I'll use the 4 books as a 4 year cycle and go through them again so the kids will grasp more when they are older. I've looked through my copy and like what I see, but don't plan to actually start using it until the fall.

Nevermind. I figured it out LOL :)