Menu

For those of you who feed their dogs raw food...

If you're really worried, we can do a photoshare of bm's & see pics of what I consider normal :lol:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaah!!!

I am NOT above taking pictures of poop; however I will wait it out. :D Your answer reassures me greatly. The last batch of premade food we bought for him was chicken and aside from his rmb's, that's what he's had for the last three days. I guess it just didnt' occur to me that the meat would change his poo color. :lol: I know he needs variety but we were trying out this brand first to make sure it worked for him. Guess so since it makes his poo colorful. lol

Thank you for your reassurance. DH thinks I'm a little crazy to be talking dog poo on the internet but hey, I had to know!

Rather than give the dog the whole lump of meat, you could shred it in the food processor and then just put it in a big bowl.

I do cut it up pretty well. I forgot once and he gulped it down whole while we all stood next to him holding our breaths to see if we were going to have to do the heimlich. ;) Now he stands next to me licking his chops while I cut and then does a backward dance all the way to his eating spot.

We feed his bones to him in the kennel.