Menu

Favorite Webinars, Blogs, or Website for Teaching Gifted?

McLinda

I posted this on the accelerated board. However, I know this board is much more active.

This is my 4th year of home schooling my gifted daughter. I am wondering if any of you have a favorite online webinar or source for help. Perhaps you know of a blog or website? I would love to feel support in teaching a gifted child, as sometimes I feel so alone in this daunting task. :confused:

Thanks in advance!

Linda

My absolute favorite place to go for help with gifted issues is www.sengifted.org -- although, I'm not sure if it will be what you are looking for...not necessarily about homeschooling, but there is a lot of amazing information there. SENG stands for Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted--and that is the area that I tend to need the most support as a parent of gifted, intensely-emotional kids. :D There are lots of articles to browse through...and they have a yearly convention and local support groups nationally.

Hope you find something that helps!