Menu

bible centered curriculum

thowell

I think you could easily do Bigger Hearts next year with those ages, which is American History. In fact, Preparing would probably be too much for your younger child. Extensions are included for older children to beef up their learning.

Just a thought.

:iagree: this is exactly what we'll be doing next year. my kids will be 10 & 7 then. i've purchased the extension pack for my oldest.

My Father's World! I know it's not totally complete, just add language arts & math and your good to go! We left MFW a couple years ago because I hit a mid year slump and was just sure that there was something better out there...now with the "better" things we are using now, we are really missing the Bible content that MFW provides among other things (not that what we are using right now is not good stuff, MFW is just a better fit for us).

**Ok, I just saw the date of the OP...this may not be needed anymore, but it's still a great program!

Edited by Katiebug_1976