Menu

Veritas Timeline Falsh Cards

Ohio12

My kids ( 3 and 5) actually enjoyed looking at the pictures and listening to the memorization song- even a year ago. I didn't sick with it because I have been pondering whetehr I want to have a "program" to study the Bible or to just do it "organically" with family devotion time.

We have been reading the Vos Story Bible faithfully all this school year. We should have finished the first run through by the end of the summer.

Coinicidentally to your question, I just picked up those cards yesterday, and again, I do really like them. The back of the cards have references to pages in the Vos Bible that correspond. The cards also list refernecs to the Greenleaf Guide to the Old Testament- another source I am planning on using down the line. I am reconsidering using them next year. Also, I like the art on the cards.

If you have the history cards rather than the Bible cards, I think thye same general feedback would apply. I wonder if you were planning to use any of the references listed on the back of those cards anyway? If so, I would say the cards are a good way to begin your studies, even with your littles. I think the resource can be used over and over with different supplemenst for different learning stages.

BTW, I am not planning on using the workbook materials for our Bible study. I probably won't use the song much, if at all, either. I draw the line with the cards.;)