Menu

Question about CW older beginner

Amy in CO

Does the time estimate for CW older beginner of 1-1 1/2 hours a day include the grammar time? I am thinking of using AG, and wondered if I would need more time scheduled, or if time for Harvey's Grammar is included in that time estimate. Thanks.

Amy

Amy,

I am using Homer A, but my guess that time frame includes grammar work from Harvey's, so you would just replace the Harvey's with AG and still have the same time frame.

Homer doesn't take us 1-1.5 hours a day, though my dd only does half a lesson a day in AG.

Heather

Thanks, I thought that might be a worst case scenario for the time estimate, but wasn't sure. I have been reading through the program for the last week and just didn't think that it would take that long to do.

Amy

Amy,

The scene work is the most time consuming, once you have 5+ scenes and you are supposed to do the extended questions on each one...I thought it was a bit over the top, so I just have my dd do it on the model as a whole. We are in week 9 and so far so good.

Heather