Menu

I'm going to bore you with updates

on my ongoing cleaning/organization today. I'm devoting the whole day (mostly!) to these tasks.

So far I've cleaned out the curriculum credenza in the dining room. For the first time I'll only be homeschooling 3 next year and so they each get their own cubby or section of the credenza. No extra plastic crates tucked behind the credenza for other older students' books! Moved lots of the books to the study where they still need to be shelved (not gonna get to that today) and put a bunch in storage down in the basement. Threw out partially filled in workbooks and notebooks and lots of extraneous papers. And have a small pile of give away by the front door (so I'll keep tripping over them and eventually do something about them!).

Okay, break's almost over, must move laundry and then on to the kids bedrooms!!!! Need another cup of coffee first though!

I hauled around ten loads of laundry downstairs this morning. Can you guess what my day is going to look like? :glare: My house is also a wreck. I have a newborn who hasn't been sleeping well during the day, so it has piled up. I decided today is THE DAY to get this place under control.

I hear the baby crying after ten minutes of sleeping...sigh...

I might have to go find the Moby (which is probably lost somewhere in the mound of laundry)...