Menu

Easy Grammar/Daily Grams...

Love2Smile

There is only the student book for DG - no teacher's book.

For EG, it's possible to only order the teacher's book, but then you'd have to copy all the student pages (which is allowed). If you don't want to copy you would order the student workbook and the test booklet (if you didn't want to copy that either).

The teacher's book has all the workbook pages plus the tests. I had the spine cut off and put in a 3-ring binder. Then I just copy the student pages as needed. I don't necessarily have them do every single student page if they "get" it, so I also like not having a workbook with skipped blank pages making me feel guilty (yes, I have issues :tongue_smilie:).

If a person is advertising Easy Grammar teacher and student edition in one, does that mean it is actually the teacher edition?

Most likely, but I would ask to make sure. HOWEVER, the teacher edition DOES have all the student pages in it. The student books are purely for convenience.:001_smile:

The teacher's book has all the workbook pages plus the tests. I had the spine cut off and put in a 3-ring binder.

This might be a dumb question, but how do you cut the spine off? I have the mega-volume Easy Grammar Plus, which is the size of a phone book, and I'd love to cut the spine off and put it in a binder, but other than cutting out a few pages at a time with an exacto knife, I'm not sure how to do it... :confused:

Jackie

This might be a dumb question, but how do you cut the spine off? I have the mega-volume Easy Grammar Plus, which is the size of a phone book, and I'd love to cut the spine off and put it in a binder, but other than cutting out a few pages at a time with an exacto knife, I'm not sure how to do it... :confused:

Jackie

I think Kinkos and so on will do this for you. I know a fee is obviously involved but let's face it, who wants to try this at home?

I think Kinkos and so on will do this for you. I know a fee is obviously involved but let's face it, who wants to try this at home?

Yes, Kinko's, I think it was around $3 - money well spent. Of course I got the idea here on the board - never would've thought of it myself... :)

Is there an answer key for Daily Grams? I'm confused about this too.

I actually bought the teacher book and student workbook for Easy Grammar level 2 a couple of years ago and was disappointed to see the teacher book was just a copy of the student workbook, and it didn't even have an answer key.

Lisa

I actually bought the teacher book and student workbook for Easy Grammar level 2 a couple of years ago and was disappointed to see the teacher book was just a copy of the student workbook, and it didn't even have an answer key.

:confused: I have the teacher book for Easy Grammar 6, and it's at least 3 times as big as the student workbook, contains answers for each and every page, as well as lots and lots of lessons outlining how/what to teach for every few pages.

Yes, it was the book Ellie mentioned. There were no answers anywhere in the teacher book. It was an exact copy of the student workbook, with the only change being the title on the front of the book saying it was the teacher book. When I sold it, I remember posting in the listing that I had used some of the student workbook, but it didn't matter because all the same pages were in the teacher book.

So there is an answer key for other levels of Easy Grammar but not for Daily Grams? I do see a teacher text for Daily Grams on their website, but I wonder if it has an answer key and lesson plans or if it's just a copy of the student workbook like the other level I bought?

Lisa