Menu

I was just fine, and then I saw it.

I would have been fine waiting to buy a copy of the new WTM. I can handle the little ad at the top of the page here. It doesn't mock me too much from my Amazon cart. But I couldn't handle meeting it face to face in the bookstore today. I was WEAK! I bought it. *sigh* :D

I certainly won't be buying a new hard copy just b/c it's a new edition; how wasteful.

But, if I bought a Kindle edition, that would make sense, would it not? Cuz it would be all HANDY and all, and buying an electronic edition is just so very different than buying another hard copy, and, um . . . yeah.

I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I want to!

My library ordered it just for me. :)

I just searched my library and they do not have it, but I could get it on ILL. Oddly, the library that has it, has it in the fiction section! :001_huh:

Maybe I need to pick up a new copy, and donate my previous edition to the library (which currently is WT Mindless :D) The one in a neighboring town is checked out. Clearly folks still want to read it!

Is it really that dramatically different?

Is it really that dramatically different?

Yes, I think it is. It really fleshes out quite a bit more at the Logic stage, plus takes into account the many, MANY changes in the availability of new curriculum for homeschoolers.

Which is why I was so happy when this happened yesterday. . . . . . :D

I was fine until everyone started discussing it on the board. I decided to check my local Borders. I have learned that "likely in store" actually means "Oh, that order was partially received. Please check back in a couple of days and it still won't be here even though the computer still says 'likely in store'"! I wish I had pre-ordered. :glare:

I am 23rd in line at my library.:001_huh: It looks like they have 13 copies coming in....but they aren't there yet. So, if I have the patience to wait a month or so, I will read it free (and then probably buy it when I order HS stuff again...:tongue_smilie:)

Yes, I think it is. It really fleshes out quite a bit more at the Logic stage, plus takes into account the many, MANY changes in the availability of new curriculum for homeschoolers.

Which is why I was so happy when this happened yesterday. . . . . . :D

Hmmm, not my b-day until Sept. but, my anniversary is coming up and Modther's Day and well, it's been a tough couple of weeks and [think, think, think . . .there must be some good reason for someone to give it to me.:D]

I pre-ordered with Amazon and it has shipped, although I was tempted to buy it NOW when I went into Borders today.... I resisted and will wait 3 more days. My convention is coming in a month and I need all my ducks in a row.