Menu

Can I edit a dvd movie?

My sister bought my 8yo last summer's Transformers movie on DVD. They are watching it and will close their eyes at several points. But, I was wondering if I could edit the teen girl's body shots and the parental "humor"/ suggestive talk out?

I don't know...I'm offering no help here. I just wanted to say I appreciated seeing someone else that felt that way about that movie. My nephew stayed with my boys at my mom's house, and he brought that movie and I had to tell mom that my boys weren't allowed to see it. It could have been such a good movie!! Just the scene of the girl put me off quite a bit. :glare:

I hear Clear Play works great. If I remember correctly, you buy a player and subscription, then download the movie you want to watch and it cuts out the objectionable scenes.

We bought Clear Play for Transformers!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Clear Play. Dh bought it at Target for about $50, and then the subscription...I don't remember how much that is, but it is worth it. There's a little external memory stick that you download the filters onto, then plug it into the Clear Play. I love that I can rent movies from Netflix and have them filtered!!! You can also choose to not filter, so the Clear Play is our only DVD player. The editing is totally seamless. We didn't even know scenes were missing! DH went to work and was talking about a movie, and people mentioned a scene and DH had no clue it was missing!

LOVE IT!!

blessings,

Rita

We bought Clear Play for Transformers!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Clear Play. Dh bought it at Target for about $50, and then the subscription...I don't remember how much that is, but it is worth it. There's a little external memory stick that you download the filters onto, then plug it into the Clear Play. I love that I can rent movies from Netflix and have them filtered!!! You can also choose to not filter, so the Clear Play is our only DVD player. The editing is totally seamless. We didn't even know scenes were missing! DH went to work and was talking about a movie, and people mentioned a scene and DH had no clue it was missing!

LOVE IT!!

blessings,

Rita

We definitely need something like that!!!