Menu

I'm SUCH A Nerd

And I know that this is one of the few places that would understand me in all my nerdy glory :D

I'm getting Diva a French program. Not the one I *really, really, really* want (Rosetta Stone) as its uber $$$, but a friend has one she's done with and is sending it to me :001_smile:

Diva's been wanting to learn French, and I'm so stinkin excited about it. She wants to start as soon as it gets here, and continue over the summer...and I'm probably just as wound up about it as she is.

I came running here to share my excitement, cause my dh just shakes his head, mumbles something about his weird nerdy wife and leaves the room rather quickly. :lol:

Yeah, dh kinda does the smile and nod while the eyes search desperately for an escape route, lol!

I actually got upset with him once about it, and he told me that he trusts me with the children's education completely, and that he IS interested to know how they're doing, their successes and challenges...but the minute detail of each program that I'm considering getting one day a few years from now, not so much :lol: Even the minute details of the program for this Sept he doesn't want to know, just that we have settled on a program, this is the course of study, and he's happy.

He's more than a little relieved that we're out of Natural Learning :tongue_smilie:

And I know that this is one of the few places that would understand me in all my nerdy glory :D

I'm getting Diva a French program. Not the one I *really, really, really* want (Rosetta Stone) as its uber $$$, but a friend has one she's done with and is sending it to me :001_smile:

Diva's been wanting to learn French, and I'm so stinkin excited about it. She wants to start as soon as it gets here, and continue over the summer...and I'm probably just as wound up about it as she is.

I came running here to share my excitement, cause my dh just shakes his head, mumbles something about his weird nerdy wife and leaves the room rather quickly. :lol:

How exciting! And the whole nerd thing... is this place heaven, or what? I love being able to connect with other "normal-nerds"!