Menu

Oh My...you HAVE to see this... (cc)

Interesting illustration of the teenage struggle. I would have liked to see the young woman push them away at the end and if they somehow could have had the "Christ figure" do more than wave his arms? I could see that he was "throwing her a lifeline," but it seemed like the guy wasn't very effective....maybe a megaphone?? I do like the thought that went into attempting a dance interpretation of a common struggle and I think it would get the target audience's attention. I feel blessed that we and our chidren have been spared drugs, anorexia and cutting. The sexual temptations are very pervasive in this world and I think that as a mother I fear those most for the dc.

That brought tears to my eyes. That is NOT just representative of the common teenaged struggle. There are many times in my life I have strayed from Christ..even as an adult - maybe not through drugs or alcohol, but I have just the same.

I also see the struggle as a personal one - Christ will not come rescue you and take away everything that is bad - because we go through these trials. Christ wants US to choose HIM. Once she started fighting to come to him, he reached out for her and protected her. Christ's love won't keep the demons and the trials from coming, but it will surround you in the storm as long as you always reach for HIM.

Very moving. Thank you for posting.

That brought tears to my eyes. That is NOT just representative of the common teenaged struggle. There are many times in my life I have strayed from Christ..even as an adult - maybe not through drugs or alcohol, but I have just the same.

I also see the struggle as a personal one - Christ will not come rescue you and take away everything that is bad - because we go through these trials. Christ wants US to choose HIM. Once she started fighting to come to him, he reached out for her and protected her. Christ's love won't keep the demons and the trials from coming, but it will surround you in the storm as long as you always reach for HIM.

Very moving. Thank you for posting.

:iagree: :grouphug:

He said rather than holding back all our sins, the Jesus figure was instead receiving the beating/mutilation that they were bestowing on her previously. He was sacrificing Himself to save her. Look closely, you'll see, he isn't merely holding them back, they are doing it to Him. Makes it even more moving and beautiful.

I saw this video for the first time just two days ago. I was so enthralled and so touched that I did not even realize I was crying. Nothing like that has ever happened to me before. I looked at my wet hand and then felt my face... wet.

Amazing video. Thanks for sharing, Heather.

I LOVE this video. I've seen it hundreds of times and cry every single time. I love how the girl's shirt changes from black to white and how the very moment she gets on her knees He steps in. Love love love it!!! SO POWERFUL!!! Thanks for posting this, Heather, I hadn't seen it yet this month :D

I LOVE this video. I've seen it hundreds of times and cry every single time. I love how the girl's shirt changes from black to white and how the very moment she gets on her knees He steps in. Love love love it!!! SO POWERFUL!!! Thanks for posting this, Heather, I hadn't seen it yet this month :D

It is the first time I have ever seen it...but I don't get out much. ;)