Menu

Oh wah. It's allergy season again.

I'm going to rave about a new homeopathic medicine I've just started using for allergies. It is by a company called "Allergena".

What I love about it is:

1. It works! I've never had allergy medicine work so well.

2. It is specially formulated for the zone in which you live - so it is specifically for the grasses, weeds and trees in your area.

You put 10 - 12 drops of the liquid under your tongue, leave it there for 1 min. and then swallow. It stings a bit (because it is in alcohol) so my kids mix it in 1 tsp. of juice and swish that around in their mouth for 1 min. (BTW - the kids dose is smaller - 6 drops).

I found mine at a vitamin/health food store. Maybe they have a website but I haven't looked.

I'm going to rave about a new homeopathic medicine I've just started using for allergies. It is by a company called "Allergena".

What I love about it is:

1. It works! I've never had allergy medicine work so well.

2. It is specially formulated for the zone in which you live - so it is specifically for the grasses, weeds and trees in your area.

You put 10 - 12 drops of the liquid under your tongue, leave it there for 1 min. and then swallow. It stings a bit (because it is in alcohol) so my kids mix it in 1 tsp. of juice and swish that around in their mouth for 1 min. (BTW - the kids dose is smaller - 6 drops).

I found mine at a vitamin/health food store. Maybe they have a website but I haven't looked.

I am traditionalist so that homeopathic stuff just sounds so kooky to me. OTH, it would nice to be off of medications.

Oh, I am so right there with you. Things started blooming here in NC a few weeks ago. Even on my two meds (and my body shares your expensive taste), I still have quite a bit of drainage/congestion/itching/fatigue. I started allergy shots in the fall. Three shots twice a week! I'm down to once a week now. I'm hoping that eventually I can go med free, but my allergies are bad enough that I'll probably still need something in the spring.

I still have quite a bit of drainage/congestion/itching/fatigue.

These past few days, I've wondering what was wrong with me. I haven't taken my meds yet (they make me drowsy which is why I would like to be off them). Is this PMS? Am I pregnant? Am I coming down with a cold? Am I dehydrated?

Sometimes it is wonder how I manage to dress myself. :o

I have a link for generic zyrtec...

http://hocks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=AP3318&gdftrk=viHSLsl6E37tLP/85HJLptYZlNfGVnLESTh135HuHOM//sneZWo/q8DcFX2QtrE~jPAzIDauhh2UqYQxtxpnIC/s6olITR/gD9clUQGnk55iI7/8zoMlKlMDPYVca~i9muPfNh7zVYMK1DHJELiLW0lYxNPLDf89LzpMotqxrAg_

It is cheaper than even the generic at the stores. I don't know what you take, but this works great for me (take it in the evening, it does knock one on one's keester!).

I too, hate allergy season, even though I take allergy medicine every. day. of. the. year. UGH