Menu

You know what my problem is ? .. I'm sure many of you have it tooo....

Buying multiple overlapping homeschool resources that I LIKE and want to use BUT never get to because it' just TOO much! :w00t:

I did it again! :lol::lol:

:ack2: NOW which one do I use?? :ack2:

Then there's the - try to mesh multiple resources problem - and then the - - OH! it's too overwhelming - SELL it! :banghead:

:glare:

I did it too. I have about five possible choices for American History spines for next year. Not resources - SPINES. I need to pick one or maybe two if they complement each other without too much repeating of info (We're also using literature.).

Maybe a pro/con list would help? That's what I'm going to try and then do it by the numbers (more or less...).

Thank you soooo much for starting this thread! I feel a million times better about myself-I thought I was the only one with this "disorder"!:D

I have: MFW Adventures, Sonlight Core 1, SOTW 1, and am selling the BF History, SL Science, WP The World Around Me Science, plus many of the Apologia Elementary Science books. Should I have revealed all of this? Perhaps not, but I've never been one that keeps things to herself.

Is the problem that we have too many choices? Sometimes I think so.

Buying multiple overlapping homeschool resources that I LIKE and want to use BUT never get to because it' just TOO much! :w00t:

I did it again! :lol::lol:

:ack2: NOW which one do I use?? :ack2:

Then there's the - try to mesh multiple resources problem - and then the - - OH! it's too overwhelming - SELL it! :banghead:

:glare:

Get out of my head, would ya! LOL This pretty well describes me to a T. Just a few months ago, I was using Writing Tales 2, LLATL Orange, Growing with Grammar 4, and Writing Strands at the same time with my 4th grader. I tend to way overdo English more than anything else.

I hope to recover, though. I am quite happy with CLE LA, Math, and Bible, and HOD for the rest. Let's just pray I stay this way!

Forgot to include that WWE is great for us too. :)

Edited by Tree House Academy
Forgot to include WWE

I have no idea what you mean. None whatsoever. Not at all. No, not me, uh uhh. :leaving:
:iagree: Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree, I have NO CLUE what you're talking about!

(Did you notice how many things I had for sale with the line "New, never used" on them? If good intentions count, though, I'm right up there with the best of'em!) :blushing::huh:

You're buying the stuff used that the rest of us bought new and NEVER used! :tongue_smilie:

I'm glad some people are buying my stuff! :D

LOL...don't ya love it?

Oh, but let me just say that I have now bought, sold, re-bought used from this board, and RE-SOLD LLATL Red...TWICE now. :(

If I were to attach a line to my for sale items, it would be 3 miles long and look something like this:

X curriculum, new - never used. At least, I don't think it was used. The person I bought it from never used it. Then when she sold it to me, I didn't use it before I sold it the first time. The person who sold it BACK to me said she never used it either. It looks pretty good now that I am selling it again. Let's say it has some "shelf wear" and call it good.

Oh, but let me just say that I have now bought, sold, re-bought used from this board, and RE-SOLD LLATL Red...TWICE now. :(

If I were to attach a line to my for sale items, it would be 3 miles long and look something like this:

X curriculum, new - never used. At least, I don't think it was used. The person I bought it from never used it. Then when she sold it to me, I didn't use it before I sold it the first time. The person who sold it BACK to me said she never used it either. It looks pretty good now that I am selling it again. Let's say it has some "shelf wear" and call it good.

:lol::lol: That's funny!

I was just contemplating buying something I sold last year. And I've wondered a few times why I sold that item when I should've known I'd wnat it , probably, maybe, yes, I'd want it in a couple of years!:tongue_smilie:

LOL...don't ya love it?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !! :drool:

:lol::lol: That's funny!

I was just contemplating buying something I sold last year. And I've wondered a few times why I sold that item when I should've known I'd wnat it , probably, maybe, yes, I'd want it in a couple of years!:tongue_smilie:

:w00t: :D

I am so glad that I am not the only one LOL!

We used three math programs for a while this year, and ended up starting one from the beginning (K-3) in a few months just to be sure we did not miss anything *sigh*.

Now if I can avoid buying and re-selling some things that I have already bought and sold it will be a good year or even better buying duplicates because I forgot that I already had it lol.

Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.

And then I bought a couple dozen more t-shirts, because I thought I might like them better than the first one I bought. ;)

I just posted my curriculum addiction issues in the "are you a curriculum junkie" thread.

It's a sad and pathetic tale... and expensive, too.

Cat