Menu

VP Memory Songs

TCoppock

I was looking at these and was wondering if anyone on here uses them. My DS loves singing and I think this might be something he would enjoy. We bought Grammar Songs and he did not like them but he loves the Shurley English jingles. I was just wondering if anyone else on here used them and what they thought of them. Also has it helped you DC retain any history facts? My DS learned the 50 states song when he was in Pre-K and still to this day will sing it. I want something that will be both enjoyable and educational.

I was looking at these and was wondering if anyone on here uses them. My DS loves singing and I think this might be something he would enjoy. We bought Grammar Songs and he did not like them but he loves the Shurley English jingles. I was just wondering if anyone else on here used them and what they thought of them. Also has it helped you DC retain any history facts? My DS learned the 50 states song when he was in Pre-K and still to this day will sing it. I want something that will be both enjoyable and educational.

We use the songs in our Memory Period. My three year old loves them, but I wish the songs weren't so high! I've been seriously considering giving the lyrics-which I like-to a musician friend of mine and asking him to compose a new tune: one that we can actually sing!!