Menu

Could we start a general prayer thread?

I have been very slack in praying for others lately, and I was thinking it would be great if we could have one thread for prayer requests.

If so, I'll start. I would like to have the wisdom to teach and influence my children without getting frustrated.

This is not a Christian only thread. Please, if you have a need, share.

PS -- Thank you all who prayed regarding my relationship with my husband. He has been amazing, and I have been so much more alive with him.

We could sure use prayer. We had been saving up to replace our 11yo van, and a dealer found a gently used 07 Honda Odyssey for us for a reasonable price. We managed to put $10K down on it by draining everything, leaving us $100 in the checking account to finish out the month. Allrighty--have to squeak by, but doable. We drove it home a week and a half ago. Even after sacrificing everything we could scrape up, we will still have a $300/mo payment for the next five years.

This morning we found out that our whole furnace and A/C have to be replaced--$7500. They financed part of it 6 months same as cash, but we have to put the rest on our credit card. Not Good.

Please pray for funds for us. We will be in a serious bind--on top of the new loan we just signed for. The loan payment is doable under normal circumstances, but this newest blow is bad. Fortunately, DH's job is reliable.

Edited by WTMCassandra

I need sleep! I will be most grateful for any prayers from the religious and snoozy vibes or crossed fingers from those who aren't. Sharing a room with a baby, toddler and snoring man isn't much fun, but we can't afford to run two heaters. I think snoring man will be out on the couch tonight though, since he doesn't mind the cold.

Is there a zombie smiley?

Rosie