Menu

OK, final conference count--who will be there???

We will be there. We are arriving Thursday morning (driving from NC) and going to Colonial Williamsburg. We will be leaving Sat to drive back home.

I CANNOT wait! I am hoping that they will have some new WTM books for sale on Thursday!! (hint, hint) I noticed that the vendors will be from 10:30 am to 6:30am. Please don't tell me I will have to wait until 10:30am on Friday to buy the new book!! I NEED it! :D

We are bring the whole family. :001_smile:

I'll be there. Come visit me in the Usborne Booth. I can't wait to meet everyone. Hopefully I will be able to sneak off and listen to some of the sessions. My attempts to bribe people (free May Starter Kit) into helping me have not worked, and no one in my team (who is not pregnant) can make it. Oh, well it will be nice to be around so many WTMers and, of course, the people who made it all possible.

ETA: I am coming in on Thursday and leaving Saturday night. I am going to Colonial Williamsburg with my kids and parents on Thursday. They are heading back to Charlottesville (where my parents live) on Friday.

Anyone else staying at the Quality Inn?

Edited by Brigitte

How do we get to the social group?

Yep, I'll be there, sans kiddos (a first for us)! Coming from Boston to Newport News (am I the only one traveling into there instead of Richmond?? It was much cheaper...) Very excited! Late Thurs. through waaaaay early sunday.

FWIW, I did end up getting a rental car and the lowest I could get was $20/day. You got a real deal on the $12!!

See you all then!

The hubby and I will be there along with our three youngest. We're driving up from NC on Wednesday and going to Colonial Williamsburg on Thursday. I was worried about trying to leave Thursday morning (we aren't morning people either!). We will leave after the conference Sat. I can't wait! I really hope they have the new edition there!

The hubby and I will be there along with our three youngest. We're driving up from NC on Wednesday and going to Colonial Williamsburg on Thursday. I was worried about trying to leave Thursday morning (we aren't morning people either!). We will leave after the conference Sat. I can't wait! I really hope they have the new edition there!

Hey neighbor! We are driving up from Clayton EARLY Thursday. Then doing Colonial Williamsburg and driving back Sat. evening.

I can't wait either and I am really looking forward to the new WTM!!

See you there!