Jump to content


If you have one of those tilt-out thingies at your sink...

Recommended Posts

Does it have a knob (as in a round thing you grasp) or a pull (3-5" think you put your fingers in)? I need to pick the hardware for our cabs, and I've never had a sink tilt-out! In our current kitchen we have NO knobs at all. Of course there are no uppers, but it has be wonderful not having knobs because it means no SNAGGED POCKETS!! So if I go back to knobs on the lower door cabs in my kitchen, will I regret it? There will be a sink in the island, so that will have a door, and a doored cab at the end of the island facing the walkway. Everything else in the workspace is drawers. Oh, and these http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=2&p=58356&cat=3,43520,43564,58141 are the knobs and pulls I'm looking at. Many of the drawers are wide, so I'm going to put the 12" pull on them, saw it at the store tonight and it's nice. So I'm mainly down to deciding what goes on the tilt-outs, sink doors (knobs vs. pulls), etc.


Open to all ideas! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...